URBAN EYES

URBAN EYES is a critical design concept combining RFID technology, aerial photography and pigeons to create an explorative experience for urban spaces. This Blog is a documentation of the project's development and related issues and articles list.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Electronics Documentation


I always wish to find something like this on the web, yet understandably noone has the time for documentation like this, so I made myself some time.
I uploaded a hopefully helpfull documentation in PDF format on my server for everyone to enjoy. If you are planning to use the same reader, or just want to get an idea how much it takes to hook a RFID-reader up to your machine (especially your Mac), this should help a lot.

Reader Documentation (1.8MB PDF File)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home